We have an exciting opportunity within our Team for an experienced Planning Coordinator. Reporting to The Production Director, you will provide administrative support to the Production Team, with a key focus on the planning, evaluation and adaptation of all production activity. Accuracy combined with open and effective communication are key at all times.
The successful candidate must have;
· Proven planning skills within a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent administrative skills.
· High attention to detail.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
· Produce a weekly plan for all Production functions.
· Continually evaluate (and amend where necessary) all planning schedules.
· Management of relevant KPI’s with a focus on Operational efficiencies and output.
· Other adhoc administrative tasks as required by the Production Director and Senior Management Team.
To register you interest in the above role, please forward your CV and covering letter to HR@stackright.com by 11th March 2022.